All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDendy captures UGA's colorful past, dynamic present, and promising future in a novel way: by surveying its buildings, structures, and spaces. These physical features are the university's most visible and some of its most valuable resources and are the legacy of generations.
- Author BiographyLarry B. Dendy worked for thirty-seven years in the UGA Office of Public Affairs as a writer, editor, News Service director, associate director, speechwriter and special projects manager. He has served as the city editor at the Tifton Gazette, as a reporter at the Winston-Salem Journal, and from 1965 to 1967, as a Peace Corps volunteer in India. He received his bachelor of arts in journalism from UGA in 1965.
- Author(s)Larry B. Dendy
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note113 color photos, 19 b&w photos, 6 maps
- Weight544 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byF.N. Boney
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.