All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA planning guide for those wanting to cruise through the scenery of the French waterways, or who are on passage from the English Channel to the Mediterranean. Packed with photographs and practical information on local facilities, distances, heights and depths, tunnel lengths, cost of living and shopping, it mentions the local wines of the region.
- Author BiographyDavid Jefferson has researched the French waterways extensively both in his own boat, which he keeps in France, and in Crown Blue Line cruisers. He writes regularly for both Yachting Monthly and Motor Boat and Yachting.
- Author(s)David Jefferson,Philip Bristow,Preben Dahlstrom
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Out-of-print date15/10/2009
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight659 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.