All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs upsetting as they are to clients, tics, trichotillomania, and oral-digital habits such as thumb-sucking and nail-biting tend to be resistant to traditional forms of therapy. This is a comprehensive guide to behavioral treatment for these prevalent yet understudied disorders.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDouglas W. Woods,Raymond G. Miltenberger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2001. 2nd printing 2006
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.