All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1986
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight972 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byClarice M. Yentsch,Malcolm J. Bowman,William T. Peterson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsPhytoplankton Responses to Vertical Tidal Mixing.- Island Stirring Effects on Phytoplankton Growth.- Patterns of Phytoplankton Production Around the Galapagos Islands.- The Stimulation of Phytoplankton Production on the Continental Shelf within Von Karman Vortex Streets.- Dynamics of Phytoplankton Patches on Nantucket Shoals: an Experiment Involving Aircraft, Ships and Buoys.- The Influence of Tidal Mixing on the Timing of the Spring Phytoplankton Development in the Southern Bight of the North Sea, the English Channel and on the Northern Armorican Shelf.- Are Red Tides Correlated to Spring-Neap Tidal Mixing?: Use of a Historical Record to Test Mechanisms Responsible for Dinoflagellate Blooms.- Tidal Stirring vs. Stratification: Microalgal Dynamics with Special Reference to Cyst-Forming, Toxin Producing Dinoflagellates.- Dynamics of Larval Herring (ClupeaHarengus L.) Production in Tidally Mixed Waters of the Eastern Coastal Gulf of Maine.- The Importance of Bathymetry to Seasonal Plankton Blooms in Hecate Strait, B.C.- The Effects of Seasonal Variations in Stratification on Plankton Dynamics in Long Island Sound.- Observations of the Structure of Chlorophyll A in Central Long Island Sound.- Phytoplankton Patchiness in the Central Long Island Sound.- Empirical Models of Stratification Variation in the York River Estuary, Virginia, USA.- Temporal and Spatial Sequencing of Destratification in a Coastal Plain Estuary.- Effects of Tidal Mixing on the Plankton and Benthos of Estuarine Regions of the Bay of Fundy.- Real-Time Characterization of Individual Marine Particles at Sea: Flow Cytometry.- Development of a Moored in Situ Fluorometer for Phytoplankton Studies.- An Inexpensive Moored Water Sampler for Investigating Chemical Variability.- An Induced Mixing Experiment?.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.