All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.69Was:£15.99Free postage
- £13.30Was:£15.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe creator of Tilda, Tone Finnanger, brings her unique and timeless 'hygge' Scandinavian style to a new and beautiful range of sewing projects, featuring stunning lifestyle photography taken in Tone's own Norwegian Fjord home and with full step-by-step instructions and diagrams so readers can create these beautiful accessories for their own home.
- Author BiographyTone Finnanger is a talented designer and an expert in drawing and painting techniques. She worked as an interior designer and decorator in Oslo, Norway, before moving to a small island near Tonsberg. She has a distinctive style that has proven to be popular with crafters of all ages and abilities. Tone formed the Tilda brand in 1999 when she was just 25 years old. It is now well known for its whimsical, comical and naive characters in the form of animals and dolls. The brand has also developed a range of craft products for sewing and paper craft that are produced and distributed by Panduro Hobby.
- Author(s)Tone Finnanger
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.96
- £16.32Trending at £19.93
- £12.99Trending at £19.93
- £30.35Trending at £42.87
- £10.23Trending at £16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.