All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionTille Hoyuk was excavated between 1979 and 1990 by the British Institute of Archaeology at Ankara as part of the Turkish Lower Euphrates Rescue Project. This book presents the details of the medieval phase of the excavation.
- Author(s)John Moore
- PublisherBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- Series TitleBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara Monograph
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Content Notewith 93 figs and 8 plates.
- Weight894 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.