All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 21 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRose Hughes
- Table Of ContentsDedication, Acknowledgements. Huet, Foreword. Hughes, Introduction. Springham, Time-Limited Art Psychotherapy: Theory from Practice and Teaching. Wood, Quick Sketches and Snapshots for Brief Art Therapy: As a Time-Limited Approach. Hughes, The Integration of Art Psychotherapy and Cognitive Analytic Therapy in Practice. Thorne, Portrait of Self and Other. Developing a Mentalisation Focused Approach to Art Therapy Within a Personality Disorder Service. Atkins, Solution Focused Art Psychotherapy in Assessment, Treatment and Review. Doyle, Time-Limited Group Work in an Art Psychotherapy Group. Solomon, Brief, Time-Limited Art Psychotherapy with Imagery and Cognitive Restructuring, Research and Practice. Grandison, Rothwell-Johns, Notes on Service Design for Art Psychotherapists Working in Time-Limited Group Programmes on Inpatient Mental Health Wards. Liebmann, Time-Limited Art Psychotherapy in a Community Mental Health Team: Individual Work. Liebmann, Francis, Time-Limited Group Work in a Community Mental Health Team: A Short-Term Art Psychotherapy Group for Asian Women.
- Author BiographyRose Hughes is an HCPC registered art psychotherapist and UKCP registered psychotherapist, working in private practice and in the NHS. She has worked primarily in adult mental health since 1983.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.