All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses particularly on questions of time, events and causality. The author, Andrew Abbott, grounds each essay in straightforward examinations of social scientific analysis.
- Author BiographyAndrew Abbott is the Gustavus F. and Ann M. Swift Distinguished Service Professor of Sociology at the University of Chicago. He is author of Chaos of Disciplines, Department and Discipline, and The System of Professions.
- Author(s)Andrew Abbott
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOriental Institute Publications
- Series Part/Volume NumberLXXVII
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 line drawings, 7 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.09
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.