All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotland's most visitor-friendly city continues to attract tourists all year-round, and with good reason: its narrow streets and grand buildings combine to make it perhaps the most handsome city in the UK. This title includes: sightseeing in Edinburgh; Edinburgh hotels; Edinburgh restaurants; Edinburgh bars & pubs; Edinburgh shops; and, maps.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/10/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight358 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.