All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an accessible approach to understanding time series models and their applications. The ideas and methods are illustrated with both real and simulated data sets. A unique feature of this edition is its integration with the R computing environment.
- Author(s)Jonathan D. Cryer,Kung-Sik Chan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1093 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008. Corr. 3rd printing, 2009
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.