All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introductory treatment of time series econometrics, a subject that is of key importance to both students and practitioners of economics. It contains material that any serious student of economics and finance should be acquainted with if they are seeking to gain an understanding of a real functioning economy.
- Author BiographyTerence C. Mills is Professor of Applied Statistics and Econometrics at Loughborough University. He has published over 200 articles and books on topics ranging from economic history and the history of econometric thought, through economics, econometrics and finance, to health and well-being, climatology and meteorology.
- Author(s)Terence C. Mills
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.