All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSci-fi makes it look so easy. Receive a distress call from Alpha Centauri? No problem: punch the warp drive and you're there in minutes. This title takes readers on a tour of our understanding of the nature of time and space - and whether or not we might be able to bend them to our will.
- Author BiographyAllen Everett is professor emeritus of physics at Tufts University. Thomas Roman is a professor in the Mathematical Sciences Department at Central Connecticut State University. Both have taught undergraduate courses in time-travel physics.
- Author(s)Allen Everett,Thomas Roman
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note33 halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.20
- £5.15Trending at £6.55
- £10.00Trending at £12.04
- £11.41Trending at £11.86
- £4.49Trending at £4.60
- £7.19Trending at £9.85
- £12.02Trending at £13.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.