All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the problem of separating spontaneous multi-party speech by way of microphone arrays and adaptive signal processing techniques. This book discusses the convergence and stability of BSS from a theoretical point of view, and compares its properties to those of supervised beamforming.
- Author(s)Julien Bourgeois,Wolfgang Minker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.