All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* First, highly acclaimed and bestselling novel by writer/comedian David Baddiel - 'a novel about sleep, sex and skewed clocks'.
- Author BiographyDavid Baddiel co-created three of the most popular comedy programmes in BBC TV history and his stand-up comedy act is always a sell-out nationwide.
- Author(s)David Baddiel
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight228 g
- Width125 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- paulwalker200007 Oct, 2013by
Good book - easy, enjoyable and thought-provoking book! It's a good few years old now, but has aged fairly well - all about insomnia (Baddiel is probably the most famous celebrity insomniac)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.67
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
- £4.67Trending at £7.98
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.