All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment Little Bunny wakes up in the morning until the moon comes out and the stars shine, every hour includes a warm hug from Big Bunny. Whether they bake or build, bike or hike, a caring hug always feels just right. This book is full of illustrations.
- Author BiographyPhillis Gershator has written many picture books for children. Her mother, Mim Green, inspired this collaboration. To learn more about Phillis and Mim David Walker is the illustrator of numerous children's books, like Crocodaddy (Sterling).
- Author(s)Mim Green,Phillis Gershator
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- FormatBoard book
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)David W. Walker
Best selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £20.95Trending at £44.94
- £5.19Trending at £5.32
- £11.49Trending at £12.26
- £4.32Trending at £4.54
- £3.80Trending at £5.99
- £15.00Trending at £18.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.