All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA leading authority in the history of medicine provides an insightful look at medical education in America since 1910, warning of the negative impact of managed care on medical schools and the practice of medicine. 10 line illustrations.
- Author BiographyKenneth M. Ludmerer is a recipient of the Abraham Flexner Award for Distinguished Service to Medical Education of the Association of American Medical Colleges, the William Welch Medal of the American Association for the History of Medicine, and the Distinguished Alumnus Award of The Johns Hopkins University. He was also the winner of the 2004 William Welch Medal of the American Association for the History of Medicine for this book.
- PrizesWinner of American Association for the History of Medicine William H. Welch Medal 2004.
- Author(s)Kenneth M. Ludmerer
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous tables and line drawings
- Weight739 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.