All listings for this product
About this product
- Description[This book] travels through the past and into the future to explore how humans have measured the passage of time. --P.  of cover.
- Author BiographyLinda Formichelli is a freelance writer whose articles have appeared in several youth and science publications including Ack!, Delta Education, Odyssey, Yes, and Zillions. She is the author of Becoming a Personal Trainer for Dummies, Renegade Writer, and a coauthor of Tools of Timekeeping. W. Eric Martin has written articles for more than 50 publications and has provided dictionary entries for Thomson Gale's World of Computer Science. He is a coauthor of Tools of Timekeeping. They both live in Blackstone, Massachusetts. Sam Carbaugh is the illustrator of Amazing Math Projects You Can Build Yourself, Discover the Desert, Food: 25 Amazing Projects, George Washington: 25 Great Projects You Can Build Yourself, and Robotics. He lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Author(s)Linda Formichelli,W. Eric Martin
- PublisherNomad Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWhite River Junction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNomad Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus, 50 line drawings & 10 maps
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £23.09
- £10.47Trending at £11.23
- £8.00Trending at £10.03
- £5.60Trending at £5.81
- £5.08Trending at £6.26
- £9.79Trending at £9.94
- £4.96Trending at £5.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.