All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a nostalgic photographic journey through the streets of Glasgow. This book tells the remarkable story of the city and its people through carefully selected images. It shows a beatific snow-covered Glasgow; famous visitors to the city including James Stewart and Brigitte Bardot; the political city of marching and protest; and more.
- Author BiographyRussell Leadbetter is a deputy features editor at the Evening Times in Glasgow. He is also the author of Times Past: the Story of Glasgow Vol 1 and You Don't Have to Be in Harlem, an account of the Glasgow Apollo Theatre.
- Author(s)Russell Leadbetter
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white photographs throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.