Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe compelling story of the politics, policies, and personalities that made Times Square's revitalization possible.
- Author BiographyLynne B. Sagalyn is the Earle W. Kazis and Benjamin Schore Director of the MBA Real Estate Program at the Columbia University Graduate School of Business.
- Author(s)Lynne B. Sagalyn
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note202 illus., 20 color
- Weight1507 g
- Width190 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.