Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs time collapses into memory, a dying man travels deep into his past where he is reunited with his father and relives the wonder and pain of his impoverished New England youth. At once heartbreaking and life affirming, Tinkers is an elegiac meditation on love, loss, and the fierce beauty of nature.
- Author BiographyPaul Harding is the author of two novels about multiple generations of a New England family: the Pulitzer Prize-winning Tinkers and Enon. A graduate of the University of Massachusetts, he was a drummer for the band Cold Water Flat before earning his MFA from the Iowa Writers Workshop. Harding has also received a Guggenheim Fellowship and was a fiction fellow at the Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown. He has taught at the Iowa Writers Workshop, Harvard University, and Grinnell College. He now lives in Massachusetts with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Paul Harding
- PublisherBellevue Literary Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellevue Literary Press
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.44Trending at £7.67
- £7.69Trending at £8.33
- £4.79Trending at £5.01
- £11.90Trending at £12.23
- £8.00Trending at £10.99
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.