All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover 60 of Britain's most perfect diminutive churches that prove small is beautiful. Descriptive background text brings the history of each tiny church to life.
- Author BiographyDixe Wills is author of numerous books including our own At Night and the sister books in this series, Tiny Islands and Tiny Stations. A travel writer and journalist focusing on eco-friendly travel and the British Isles, he frequently contributes articles to the Guardian, Observer, The Ecologist, Countryfile Magazine and Esquire.
- Author(s)Dixe Wills
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content Note120 Colour photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.00
- £10.00Trending at £12.22
- £7.63Trending at £8.26
- £5.15Trending at £5.76
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £16.30Trending at £17.16
- £9.99Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.