CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £7.00Trending at £8.02
- £10.43Trending at £15.59
- £7.77Trending at £8.38
- £3.76Trending at £5.07
- £15.59Trending at £19.71
- £11.29Trending at £11.74
- £9.99Trending at £14.78
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to help young readers recognise similiarities and differences in the world around them, this book on tiny and giant contrasts a wealth of information on the two opposing concepts. A gatefold spread at the centre of the book serves to bring them together.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/1999
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBack to Back S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs
- Weight305 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire Llewellyn
- Reading Age5+
- Interest Agefrom 0 to 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.