All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Ford's tragedy Tis Pity She's A Whore was first performed between 1629 and 1633 and since then its themes of incest, love versus duty and forbidden passion have made it a widely studied and performed play. This guide offers students an introduction to its critical and performance history, including TV and film adaptations.
- Author BiographyLisa Hopkins is Professor of English at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContinuum Renaissance Drama
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLisa Hopkins
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.17Trending at £15.28
- £9.44Trending at £10.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.