All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive volume that integrates a wide spectrum of methods required to implement current and future progress in tissue engineering. It supplies an understanding of diverse technologies and methods used to drive tissue engineering into a clinical reality.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number140
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHansjorg Hauser,Martin M. Fussenegger
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.