All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of 14 stories, featuring such scenarios as a study of seven men, each of whom believes he should have the job of the man immediately above him, and a Henry Moore statue that disappears and reappears in a different form.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Archer is Britain's top-selling novelist. He is a former member of Parliament and Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party. He was created a Life Peer in the Queen's Birthday Honours of 1992. He lives in London and Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Archer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2000
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/05/2001
- Weight550 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementOMAirside only ed
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £16.99Trending at £17.90
- £6.02Trending at £11.33
- £26.85Trending at £28.35
- £2.68Trending at £3.12
- £4.59Trending at £8.42
- £4.24Trending at £4.76
- £8.79Trending at £9.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.