All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expose on the fashion industry written by the Observer's 'Ethical Living' columnist, examining the inhumane and environmentally devastating story behind the clothes we so casually buy and wear.
- Author BiographyLucy Siegle is the author of 'Green Living in the Urban Jungle' and contributing writer on 'A Good Life'. From a strong journalistic background, she is a specialist in ecological and ethical lifestyle matters. As well as writing her weekly 'Observer' column, she is an environmental columnist for 'Marie Claire' and a regular contributor to 'Grazia', the 'Guardian', the 'New Statesman', 'Elle' and 'New Consumer' magazine, and a frequent commentator on television and radio, regularly appearing on BBC One's 'The One Show'.
- Author(s)Lucy Siegle
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight378 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £5.15Trending at £6.82
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £10.39Trending at £10.53
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.