Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.02
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn 20th Century Britain, the literary landscape underwent a fundamental change. Aspiring authors included factory workers writing amid chaotic home lives, and married women joining writers' clubs in search of creative outlet. This work reveals the extraordinary history of 'ordinary' voices and reconstructs the literary culture of a democratic age.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hilliard is Lecturer in Modern European History, University of Sydney.
- PrizesShortlisted for NSW Premier's History Award: General History Prize 2007.
- Author(s)Christopher Hilliard
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHarvard Historical Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 150
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight582 g
- Width180 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.