All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulia Whittaker's rocky past yielded two daughters, both given up for adoption as infants. Now she must find them to try to save her son.
- Author BiographyShannon Ethridge is a best-selling author, international speaker, and certified life coach with a master's degree in counseling human relations from Liberty University. She has spoken to youth, college students, and adults since 1989, and is the author of 21 books, including the million-copy best-selling Every Woman's Battle series.She is a frequent guest on TVand radio programs, such as The Today Show , The 700 Club , New Life Live! with Stephen Arterburn, and Life Today with James and Betty Robison. She also mentors aspiring writers and speakers through her BLAST Program (Building Leaders, Authors, Speakers and Teachers). Although grateful for the opportunities to influence this generation as a writer and speaker, Shannon remains most passionate about her role as a wife and best friend to her husband, Greg, and a mother to daughter, Erin, and son, Matthew. Learn more at www.ShannonEthridge.com.
- Author(s)Kathryn Mackel,Shannon Ethridge
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight335 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £14.80Trending at £20.00
- £11.36Trending at £13.51
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £7.17Trending at £8.98
- £6.04Trending at £6.99
- £5.80Trending at £5.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.