All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMerchant-banker Nicholas de Fleury, having wrested his infant son from the boy's formidable mother, pauses en route to the land of golden light to set in train a deception that will ensnare nations in the triumphant ruin of his enemies. This is volume six in the House of Niccolo .
- Author BiographyDorothy Dunnett is best known for her two superb series of historical fiction - The Lymond Chronicles, and The House of Niccolo - set in the 15th and 16th centuries and ranging all over Europe and the Mediterranean while being anchored in Scotland, and for King Hereafter, the 11th century story of Earl Thorfinn of Orkney whom Dorothy believed was also King Macbeth. She died 9 November 2001.
- PrizesShortlisted for Romantic Novelists' Association Awards: Romantic Novel of the Year 1996.
- Author(s)Dorothy Dunnett
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/1996
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleHouse of Niccolo
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notegeneal. table, maps
- Weight488 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.47Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £14.58Trending at £15.30
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.57Trending at £15.05
- £7.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.