All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA baby is born to an unwed mother in a barn. The child grows up in an obscure village until he emerges---a man with a revolutionary message. His non-conformist charisma infuriate the guardians of the status quo who determine to destroy him. Love and hate; life and death stand their ground in the ultimate face-off. But who will have the last word?
- Author(s)Justyn Rees
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.