All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo Make the Hands Impure : Art and Ethical Adventure, the Difficult and the Holy proposes a wholly original model for the ethics of reading. With the image of the book lying in the hands of its readers as insistent refrain, this innovative and ambitious work explores ethics as a matter of readerly tact in the sense of both touch and regard.
- Author BiographyAdam Zachary Newton is currently University Professor at Yeshiva University where he holds the Ronald P. Stanton Chair in Literature and the Humanities.
- Author(s)Adam Zachary Newton
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight3 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.29Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.