All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA quantitative yet accessible undergraduate introduction to the collection and analysis of observational data in optical and infrared astronomy.
- Author BiographyFrederick R. Chromey is Professor of Astronomy and the Matthew Vassar, Jr Chair at Vassar College, New York, and Director of the Vassar College Observatory. He has almost 40 years' experience in observational astronomy research in the optical, radio, and near infrared on stars, gaseous nebulae and galaxies, and has taught astronomy to undergraduates at Brooklyn College, City University of New York and Vassar College.
- Author(s)Frederick R. Chromey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note274 b/w illus.
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.