All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders immigration in the context of the global and national economy, examining such often-overlooked issues as the competition between immigrants and African Americans, inter-group tension, and ethnic separatism.
- Author BiographyBill Ong Hing is Associate Professor of Law at Stanford Law School.
- Author(s)Bill Ong Hing
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCritical America Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.