CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- Author(s)Vincent Mosco
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Table Of Contents1 The Cloud Ate My Homework 2 From the Computer Utility to Cloud Computing 3 Selling the Cloud Sublime 4 Dark Clouds 5 Big Data and Cloud Culture
- Author BiographyVincent Mosco (PhD, Harvard University) is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Queen's University. He is the author of The Political Economy of Communication and The Digital Sublime.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.