All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRob White's highly readable book, which includes a major new interview with Todd Haynes, is the first comprehensive study of the director's work.
- Author BiographyRob White, the editor of Film Quarterly, is the author of Freud's Memory: Psychoanalysis, Mourning and the Foreign Body and the BFI Film Classics study on The Third Man.
- Author(s)Rob White
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleContemporary Film Directors
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note20 black and white photographs, filmography
- Weight376 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.84
- £29.50Trending at £41.67
- £27.37Trending at £28.23
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £20.75Trending at £21.20
- £10.62Trending at £11.68
- £24.74Trending at £35.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.