All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at toilet training difficulties for children with autism spectrum conditions, and presents practical interventions to help children overcome these problems. Packed with essential information on bowel and bladder function, this book also gives helpful advice for developing and implementing a toilet plan in different settings.
- Author BiographyDr Eve Fleming has worked for many years as a community paediatrician in South Warwickshire, UK, and has led the bowel and bladder support services and clinics in this area. She co-authored the Department of Health exemplar on toilet training problems and special needs, and has contributed to training courses for professionals managing continence difficulties in children. Eve is also a Senior Teaching Fellow at the University of Warwick Medical School. Lorraine MacAlister is an Autism Training Consultant at The National Autistic Society, UK, where she delivers training on autism, sensory considerations, behaviour, communication and effective strategies for supporting individuals with autism.
- Author(s)Eve Fleming,Lorraine MacAlister
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byPenny Dobson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.