All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Amy Wenzel,Karen Kleiman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword A. Wenzel 1. Your Current Married State 2. When Depression Descends 3. The Connection 4. Secrets of a Successful Marriage: The Tokens 5. Connection Strategies 6. Token of Esteem 7. Token of Collaboration 8. Token of Compromise 9. Token of Selflessness 10. Token of Sanctuary 11. Token of Expression 12. Token of Tolerance 13. Token of Loyalty 14. Bumps in the Road 15. What's Next?
- Author BiographyKaren Kleiman, MSW, LCSW, is a well-known international expert on postpartum depression. She is founder of The Postpartum Stress Center, a premier treatment and professional training center for prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety. Amy Wenzel, PhD, ABPP, lectures internationally on issues relevant to mental health and psychotherapy, and provides ongoing supervision to clinical psychologists, social workers, and psychiatric nurses.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.