All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 225 recipes to bring the taste of New Orleans to home kitchens everywhere. The author is uniquely qualified to write about the food of New Orleans. Born in the Crescent City on Mardi Gras, he has been eating, celebrating and writing about the food in his favourite town for more than thirty years.
- Author BiographyTom Fitzmorris started The New Orleans MENU, a review of New Orleans dining, in 1977; 20 years later, the publication evolved into its current form as a daily Internet newsletter. Tom's radio show The Food Show, is broadcast every afternoon on WSMB 1350 AM. He is the former editor of the weekly newspaper Figaro, and the monthly New Orleans Magazine. Tom became a Certified Culinary Professional from IACP in 1986.
- Author(s)Tom Fitzmorris
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note2-colour text, spot illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.