All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £2.87Trending at £3.40
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.78Trending at £4.98
- £3.59Trending at £5.08
- £9.60Trending at £12.08
- £9.90Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionA story for 3-6 year olds to help them understand social behaviour at an early age. Can be used by teachers in Reading Time or Circle Time, or by parents to read at home with their children.
- Author BiographyEira Reeves has been a children's author and illustrator for 30 years, with over 85 titles published, including educational activity books and Bible stories. She lives on the Isle of Wight. Shirley Pope was a parent helper at her son's infant school before working for 19 years as a mid-day meals supervisor. The ideas for the stories came to her as she observed children developing social skills and coping with diverse problems. She lives in Sussex.
- Author(s)Eira Reeves,Goldsworthy
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.