All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £4.55Trending at £6.74
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionLondon's Kentish Town in the middle years of the 20th century teems with life, where everyone knows everyone else and every life is interwoven in an intricate web. When Annie Turner, one of its inhabitants, finds a brooch in her mother's wardrobe, she learns some disturbing truths about her family.
- Author BiographyEmma Dally is editorial director of the National Magazine Company Enterprise Division and was the editor of all Lena Kennedy's novels as well as the author of two of her own.
- Author(s)Emma Dally
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight203 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.