All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compelling study explores the inextricable links between the Nobel laureate s aesthetic practice and her political vision, through an analysis of the key texts as well as her lesser-studied works, books for children, and most recent novels.
- Author BiographyValerie Smith is the Woodrow Wilson Professor of Literature at Princeton University, USA. Her numerous awards include fellowships from the Alphonse G. Fletcher Foundation, the Guggenheim Foundation, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. Smith is also the author of several essays and articles, including the books Self-Discovery and Authority in Afro-American Narrative (1988) and Not Just Race, Not Just Gender: Black Feminist Readings (1998) .
- Author(s)Valerie Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.