Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.83Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by halcyonbooksuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tonle Sap is also known as Cambodia's Great Lake. This work examines the various aspects of this fascinating and beautiful lake - environment, fauna, history, culture and future - accompanied by photographs by Eleanor Briggs.
- Author BiographyColin Poole is Asia Director of the Wildlife Conservation Society, based in New York. Eleanor Briggs, an award-winning photographer, has worked mostly in Southeast Asia and India since 1989, photographing people, nature and most specifically birds.
- Author(s)Colin Poole
- PublisherRiver Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintRiver Books
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1160 g
- Width250 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographs byEleanor Briggs
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.