All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe potential failure of a large bank presents vexing questions for policymakers. It poses significant risks to other financial institutions, to the financial system as a whole, and possibly to the economic and social order.
- Author BiographyGary H. Stern is president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Ron Feldman is senior vice president at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. Paul A. Volcker was chairman of the Federal Reserve from 1979 to 1987.
- Author(s)Gary H. Stern,Ron J. Feldman
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byPaul A. Volcker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.