Too Smart for Our Own Good: The Ecological Predicament of Humankind by Craig Dilworth (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99+ £2.80 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by valex_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking work explaining our ecological predicament in the context of the first scientific theory of humankind's development.
- Author BiographyCraig Dilworth, born and raised in Canada, received his PhD in Sweden in 1981. He is presently Reader in Theoretical Philosophy at Uppsala University. While he is fundamentally a philosopher, Dilworth is at the same time a true generalist. He has been engaged in a wide variety of environmental projects on the local level, while at the same time developing his intellectual interests in the philosophy of science, human ecology, theoretical physics, theoretical biology, and the social sciences. He is the author of two major works in the philosophy of science, Scientific Progress and The Metaphysics of Science, and an earlier book in environmental science, Sustainable Development and Decision Making. He has spent the past 15 years researching the present book.
- Author(s)Craig Dilworth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note60 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight1070 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.65
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.28
- £17.59Trending at £18.20
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.39Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.