All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates that classical micro- and macroeconomics can be synthesized into a coherent whole from the perspective of formal model building as well as applied Leontief-Stone systems of national accounts and the input-output approaches built on them.
- Author(s)Peter Flaschel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.