All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the lectures given at the University of Goteborg and Chalmers University of Technology, this book deals with complex analysis. It also covers some classical highlights such as Fatou theorems and some Nevanlinna theory, as well as the corona theorem and the H1-BMO duality.
- Author(s)Mats Andersson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight245 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £24.91
- £8.99Trending at £14.57
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £8.70Trending at £9.94
- £5.43Trending at £6.96
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
- £8.53Trending at £12.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.