All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of groups is simultaneously a branch of abstract algebra and the study of symmetry. Designed for readers approaching the subject for the first time, this book recaps the basic definitions and results, including Lagranges Theorem, the isomorphism theorems and group actions.
- Author(s)Geoff Smith,Olga Tabachnikova
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2000
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Undergraduate Mathematics Series
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight478 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.