Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a review on some of the research topics in the area of survey sampling. This book also presents a review of applications of Bayes procedures, Empirical Bayes procedures and their ramifications in making inference from a finite population sampling.
- Author(s)Parimal Mukhopadhyay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/09/2000
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 153
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight469 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.