CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a broad introduction to the topological fixed point theory of multivalued (set-valued) mappings, treating both classical concepts as well as modern techniques. A variety of up-to-date results is described within a unified framework.
- Author(s)Lech Gorniewicz
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- Series TitleMathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 495
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.