Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Avraham H. Feder
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication30/04/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight758 g
- Width180 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Author BiographyAvraham H. Feder is rabbi emeritus of Beit Knesset Moreshet Yisrael in Jerusalem and rabbi-emeritus and senior-scholar of Beth Tikvah Synagogue in Toronto, Canada. A consultant in the field of moral education in Israel and Canada, he has published In Search of my Brothers, on Jewish education and moral values as well as numerous writing on similar topics. Prior to his aliyah in 1981, he served as rabbi and cantor for many years in North America. He received rabbinic ordination from the Jewish Theological Seminary of America, earned his PhD in Philosophy of Education from the University of Toronto, and holds Masters Degrees in Hebrew Literature and in Sacred Music. Rabbi Feder has lectured and concretized widely in the United States, Canada, and Israel. He has served as president of the Rabbinical Assembly of Israel and is a recipient of the Menachem Begin Prime Minister s Medal from Bar-Ilan University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.